After completing the Train the Trainer course, the participants have:
- Plan, deliver and evaluate an effective, educational and inspirational training program / presentation.
- Understanding of the adult learning theories and how to handle the effectively and successfully.
- Knowledge of managing people and how to achieve a motivational and educational sessions.
- Understanding of group chemistry & dynamics – how to make the class work constructively together.
- Knowledge of various training tools to be used within the classroom environment.
- Ability to utilise the participants’ individual skills and capabilities to support classroom lessons.
- Tips and tricks on how to gain the audience’s interest, trust and attention.
- Know how to design your own training materials
- Right body language for the trainer
- Ability of using all types of visual and hearing learning methods
- Evaluate training and presentations
- Know exactly the capabilities of people and design what is best for them